Guys, the older I get the more I understand the importance of a healthy digestive system. It’s so important and I can’t stress that enough. Apparently, our guts impact way more than how we absorb food. It can affect our cognitive function, our mood, whether or not we burn fat, our freaking libido and much much more. That’s just when putting it in layman’s terms, imagine saying this in medical lingo. Whew!
I could go on all fucking day about this and the science behind all the recent gut biome research, but that’s not what I am here to do.
I am here to give you normies, the basic guidelines on how to not fuck your stomach up and live with an optimal or at least decent digestive tract. I wish my Dad knew this when I was a teen because my digestion still suffers horribly from eating like a pig when young. So that’s why I am here. I’m your daddy.
- Avoid gluten, soy, dairy, vegetable oils, processed foods, legumes and anything high in Omega-6 like the plague. Minimize the consumption of these ASAP.
- Supplement with anti-inflammatory substances such as Curcumin, Berberine, Omega 3 Fish Oil and CBD oil. If you ain’t scared of drugs and oppressive laws regarding their possession, get BPC-157, TB-500, and HGH. This last part is aimed towards guys with IBS/IBD like me. It’s my extreme healing stack.
- Eat whole and organic food as much as possible. No GMO bullshit. Real food!
- Exercise like a mofo as a means to boost blood circulation, the immune system and reduce inflammation. Healthy bod, healthy diet, healthy flora.
- Sleep well. Poor sleep negatively affects the gut (this is where I fuck up..)
- Learn which foods trigger you PERSONALLY. Some of the foods on the list might actually make you feel great, but others won’t. Know your body. It’s very individual.
- Take digestive enzymes and probiotics.
- Hydrate, madafaka! 2 liters a day minimum.
- Don’t eat out in restaurants. They cook with all the shitty oils I advise you to avoid. Better to eat out your girl than eat out at the local burger joint.
- If you got chronic pain due to a compromised gut biome or chronic disease, avoid pharmaceutical pain relief medicine unless absolutely necessary. Shit like opioids and anti-inflammation drugs that are catabolic and send your body to hell while allegedly helping you heal.
That’s about it. Like I said, very simple basics. I learned all this through personal trial and error and some research online from shady Chinese academical studies. I am sure someone will disagree with what I wrote, everyone has their own hot take on digestion and gut health. Oh well. I ain’t bullshitting though. Do with my info what you will.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY. OUR GUTS ARE UNIQUE AND SO IS OUR BIOCHEMISTRY. LIKE I SAID, THESE ARE GENERAL GUIDELINES. SO DON’T BITCH IF SOMETHING ON THIS LIST DOESN’T TRIGGER YOUR TUMMY LIKE IT DOES FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
This was the first post to focus on health stuff. I think it went over well.
Peace out, guys. Go eat something healthy and absorb some Vitamin D from the hot summer sun. I will try to do the same.